Most Bedly's require Last Month's Rent but some units do require a Security Deposit. Security Deposits are returned to members electronically via Deposify once they have left the Bedly Platform.
Here a few tips for claiming your Deposit:
- Deposify will email you with a link to complete your account. Please do not setup a Deposify account before you get this email.
- Once your account is setup with Deposify you'll be able to log into the system at: http://us.deposify.com.
- If you have not received an account setup email please make sure to check your junk folder.
- Your account will already have your Bedly deposit details in the system, to view the deposit simple click on 'All Deposits' from the side menu.
- Your deposit will show as 'Closed', meaning the deposit is no longer active and you're free to withdraw the deposit at your convenience.
- To withdraw your deposit click on 'Payments' and then 'Withdraw Funds' and then follow the instructions.
- Please take care when filling out the withdraw form, entering incorrect information will only delay your withdraw process.