Most Bedly listings are in densely populated urban areas with quick access to public transportation and a car is not recommended or necessary.
Bedly does not offer parking at any listing, however many cities offer parking permits to local residents.
When you book a Bedly room you will receive an email copy of your lease. This may be required to verify residency and determine your eligibility. Please see the following local resources to learn more about the parking requirements in a handful of our cities:
- Boston: Free Permits https://www.boston.gov/departments/parking-clerk/how-get-resident-parking-permit
- Cambridge: $20 - Permit https://www.cambridgema.gov/traffic/Permits
- Somerville: $40 - Permit https://prodpci.etimspayments.com/pbw/rppAccountAction.doh
- NYC: Free - NO PERMIT NEEDED http://www1.nyc.gov/nyc-resources/categories/transportation/driver-resources/index.page#parking
- Jersey City: Free - NO PERMIT NEEDED http://www.cityofjerseycity.com/parking/
For shorter term stays, guest parking is available on a per resident basis in certain cities. Boston, for example offers 2-week guest parking during certain hours.
Alternatively off-street parking at local garages and street parking is available in many areas.
Aside from providing leasing proof of residency, Bedly is not involved with parking permits. Renters are responsible for any parking violations or tickets incurred.