Typically no, the vast majority of our units have only a primary, shared access door to the unit. Any exceptions to this will be clearly posted in room descriptions.
Articles in this section
- Are there rooms with a private entrance, besides the main door to the entire apartment?
- Bedly Guest Policy
- Bedly House Rules
- Bedly Internet Policy
- Can I bring a pet?
- Can I bring a service animal?
- Can I bring my own furniture?
- Can I flex the start date?
- Can I know more information about the roommates? Gender, age, employment…
- Can I rent an entire apartment myself?