We maintain a safe environment by making sure everyone passes a thorough background check before they move in. The background check includes an extensive search against state and federal databases for criminal, eviction, and sex-offender history. Anyone with a criminal history of any form of violence or theft is not eligible to join the Bedly community.
Articles in this section
- Are there rooms with a private entrance, besides the main door to the entire apartment?
- Bedly Guest Policy
- Bedly House Rules
- Bedly Internet Policy
- Can I bring a pet?
- Can I bring a service animal?
- Can I bring my own furniture?
- Can I flex the start date?
- Can I know more information about the roommates? Gender, age, employment…
- Can I rent an entire apartment myself?