Bedly has two types of lease offerings:
Fixed term leases are the least expensive, least flexible offering. This requires a 3 month (90 day) minimum stay and an exact move-out date given at the time of the booking.
Fixed Term makes the most sense when:
- You know exactly how long you'd like to stay
- You are staying 3 months or more
- You are comfortable committing to specific time
- You do not need a guaranteed option to extend if you decide to stay longer
Flexible Term (Month-to-Month):
Flexible term (also known as "month-to-month") leases are our most flexible offerings. These allow the renter to stay as long as they would like and leave anytime with 1 month (30 days) notice. The minimum stay is only 30 days compared to the 3 month requirement for Fixed term.
Flexible Term makes the most sense when:
- You do not know exactly how long you would like to stay
- You might stay less than 3 months
- You would like the option to move to another Bedly with short notice
- You want a guaranteed option to stay until you give notice and decide to leave
The table below highlights the main differences between the fixed and flexible term options: